Welcome!!!

My input on all news around the sporting world, picks for Streak for the Cash, and some fantasy sports advice here and there.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Streak Picks 10/14/11

Well I actually picked the USC vs Cal game last night and got it right!! So now I have a winning streak of 5 going and I'm positively not picking today. Nothing great out there but here is my insight on some matchups:

Who will win NLCS Game 5
Milwaukee Brewers vs St. Louis Cardinals

Series is tied gong into game 5 of the NLCS. The Brew Crew has Zack Greinke going to the mound against Jaime Garcia. The Brewers aren't the best road team but belted out a win last night to even up the series, so at least they get 1 more home game in the series. Cardinals will wont to win this game or their chances of winning the NLCS would be slim to none. Which is why I like the Cardinals to win here, they are home and will want to win more than Brewers.

My pick: St. Louis Cardinals


Who will win
San Jose Sharks vs Anaheim Ducks

The only NHL game on the list of picks today for STFC, so early on in the season to really judge who's good and who's not. Anaheim is coming off the road trip to Europe for their 1st 2 games to start the season. They split going 1-1-0. The Sharks have only played one game beating the Coyotes 6-3 at home. Both are coming off 5 day breaks so they should all be well rested. I do think Anaheim will pull out a victory tonight because it's their first home game(at home technically) and they will wont to win. The Sharks should put up a good fight tho. Expect a 1 goal game.

My pick: Anaheim Ducks


You can follow my streak: http://streak.espn.go.com/en/entryStats?entryID=331827
And play along at: http://streak.espn.go.com/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment