Welcome!!!

My input on all news around the sporting world, picks for Streak for the Cash, and some fantasy sports advice here and there.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Streak Picks 10/13/11

Not to many picks today that I like, as I will be staying away from them today, but if you are playing for the monthly leader in wins or just need to get a streak going; here are some picks I'd take:

Who wins
USC Trojans vs California Golden Bears


USC going on the road to face the golden bears, should be a good game to watch between these two PAC 12 rivals. USC is coming off a close victory over Arizona. Matt Barkley and the Trojans offense are looking really good after last game, while the Bears are coming off two straight losses. Even though Cal is home, I still like USC on the road to win this game.

My pick: USC Trojans


Only 1 pick today, because I really don't like any other matchup and think this is probably the best bet to pick.

You can follow my streak: http://streak.espn.go.com/en/entryStats?entryID=331827
And play along at: http://streak.espn.go.com/en/





No comments:

Post a Comment